Hello 👋 My name is Arjun Sunil a.k.a. @arjun921 (if you'd like to look me up online)
I am a Data Scientist with a knack for scaling 📈
I am a strong believer that there are no failures, only learnings on how to go right, next time✌🏾
Fun Fact: I'm mostly self-taught in all the domains I've been exposed to 😬
I’m passionate about building things 👨🏾🏭. From model rockets 🚀 to planes 🛩️ and a few projects in electronics 🔌, I built a lot of stuff as a kid 🦾 👶🏾
As I grew up, my focus pivoted towards Software Engineering where I moved on to build a few android apps 📲 and chatbots 🤖
Eventually I got involved with Machine Learning and Deep learning.
I’m currently working as a Research Engineer at Merlyn Mind 🟠 working mostly around data and productionizing ML systems.
As an ex-MLOps lead, I worked with Engineers 🧑🏻🏭 👷🏼 👨🏾🏭 in ensuring their ML models are able to scale out 📈 with heavy concurrent loads. I have also architected systems and processes that help engineers deploy code in Kubernetes at scale with minimal knowledge of the internals 💢.
My hobbies include writing, cooking, building/burning down stuff and learning something new.
Here are a few things you might find interesting:
- I might be a SDE by profession, but I'm also passionate about Flying Machines 🛩️ , Space travel 🛰, Scuba diving 🤿 and Cooking 🥞
- 📜 Advice: One-liner snippets of knowledge that I have collected over time.
- ⛑ Work/Resume: Past workplaces and experiences
- 📷 Photography: Looking through the lens
- 🕔 Uses: All the things I use, around the clock
- 📚 Coursework: A list of courses I have picked up online
- 👨💻 Source Code Visualization: A timeline of all the things I've gotten my hands dirty with (sourcerer link, site was taken down -- no longer has valid https)